10 Ogos 2008

BEING A CONFUSE MAN IS THE LAST THING I EXPECTED TO BE HAPPEN TO ME


Till todate I have yet to made my decision whether I shall leave EON Bank Berhad & join CIMB Bank Berhad or stay & expect to be promoted this year (if any)...Think has not being going into my way lately..there's a change of plan along the way too..
With the arrival of my 3rd child, Mohd Harith..which I have yet to posted his picture in the blog & the hospitalisation of my wife due to internal bleeding caused the delay on the decision making. The truth is..I'm being PARANOID to much & I'm also a 'KIA-SU'..the offer is to great for not being accepted by me.
Maybe I'm not thinking straight here...or maybe I'm giving my BENEFIT-OF-DOUBT on my career path with EON Bank Berhad..the reality is..Eon Bank Berhad is the worst place to be working with..
Thanks to Cynthia Ng..the person which I thought was a typical Chinese of which is known as a racist to malay community... She thought me a lot of things...thing which I can't even get from my malay friends..She is the one who recommended me to Pn Salmiah Udek (HR Vice-President of CIMB) & Mr Frankie (Area Regional Manager of CIMB - North-East District). She believe in my potential & she also believe that I might be an asset to CIMB one day..
Changing of career path is the last thing I expected to do in my life...I'm 32 now..which I have only 20 years to make thing right for me..being a slave with EON Bank Berhad is an option for me now....
What I need now is self-motivation..the rest will follows

CIMB Bank Berhad
Ayer Itam Branch
60, Lintang Angsana
Bandar Baru Ayer Itam
11500 Pulau Pinang

Tiada ulasan: